DELTA VILLAGE COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, August 19, 2019 5:30 P.M.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- Minutes of the previous meeting: August 5, 2019
- Committee reports
- Finance – Chairman – Frank
- Rules & Ordinances – Chairman – Todd
- Discuss date for committee meeting (golf carts)
- Village Services – Chairman – Thomas
- Development & Government Relations – Chairman – Gilbert
- Safety – Chairman – Wilton
- Property – Chairman – Dawson
- Discuss sale of properties West Main St./ Superior St.
- Finance Director’s report:
- Discuss checking account adjustment
- Law Director’s report:
- Village Administrator’s report:
- Old Business:
Ordinance 19-11 Second Reading
AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING SALARIES AND WAGES FOR THE VILLAGE OF DELTA
- New Business:
- Approve Payment of Invoices:
- Questions relative to today’s council proceedings:
Next regular meeting will be Monday, September 9, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR TO DISPOSE OF CERTAIN REAL ESTATE NOT NEEDED FOR ANY MUNICIPAL PURPOSE.
WHEREAS, the Village owns certain real estate listed below which is no longer needed for any municipal purpose following the purchase of property located at 500 South Madison St.; and
WHEREAS, the local ordinance and statutes allow for the disposal of said surplus property following the authorization of the Council for the Village of Delta; and
WHEREAS, the Property Committee of Village Council has reviewed the properties in question and recommends selling the property in question.
NOW, THEREFORE, be it ordained by the Council of the Village of Delta, Fulton County, Ohio as follows:
Section 1. That the Village Administrator shall be authorized to take the actions required to sell parcels 31-061620-00.000 and 31-061624-00.000 located at 224 Superior St. and 31-061624-00.000 located at 499 West Main St.
Section 2. The means of said sale shall be either sealed bidding process with options to raise final bids, public auction or online auction all of which shall be open to the public with rights to reject any and all bids.
Section 3. It is found and determined that all formal actions of Council concerning or relating to the passage of this Ordinance were adopted in an open meeting of the Council, and that all deliberations of this Council and any of its committees, that resulted in such formal actions, were in meetings open to the public in compliance with all legal requirements of the Village of Delta and the State of Ohio.
Section 4. That this Ordinance shall take effect from and after the earliest period allowed by law.
Passed this day of _____, 2019.