Saturday, June 12, 2021
Trucks on site at 7:00 a.m.
NO YARD WASTE
- No branches, No leaves, No grass. Yard waste will not be accepted by the landfill.
NO HAZARDOUS WASTE
- No Batteries-Pesticides-Liquid Paint, Etc.
- **Dried Paint is Acceptable as long as lid is off paint can**
- Tires will not be accepted at the landfill.
NO TYPE OF LIQUID IS ACCEPTABLE
- Empty barrels will be accepted at the landfill.
- Barrels full of ashes or bags of ashes NOT accepted.
- Furniture – TV’s, Mattresses, Box Springs, Etc. are acceptable.
- All appliance’s must be certified “Freon Free”
LAWN AND GARDEN
- Push mowers, Rotor-Tillers, Swing Sets, Etc. are acceptable.
- ****LIQUIDS MUST BE DRAINED****
- NO Concrete or Concrete blocks
- NO Drywall, Dirt, Stones, Ashes
- Material cannot exceed 5 foot in length.
- Material must fit into the back of the truck or provided container.
- We will not break off material with the truck blade.
NO LIQUID, SEMI LIQUIDS, OR SEMI SOLIDS IS ACCEPTABLE