Village of Delta, OH seeks Village Administrator
Salary range: $65,353 to $ 105,019. Upon successful completion of a six-month probationary period pay may be renegotiated.
The Village of Delta, Ohio is seeking an experienced government professional who is a highly motivated visionary to help this growing community maintain and improve its daily operations and overall economic position, while focusing on future opportunities and challenges.
The administrator is under the direction of the legislative authority consisting of the mayor and village council, assists in the creation, implementation and enforcement of policies adopted by village council. The administrator supervises and guides the activities and affairs of the various departments within the village. The administrator is also charged with monitoring and reporting on the ongoing financial condition of the Village of Delta. As the agent promoting economic growth and prosperity for the community, the administrator is actively involved in the efforts to advance existing businesses while working to attract and create new business partnerships.
The Ideal Candidate Will…………
- Be an individual who is comfortable representing the Village with groups of all sizes and various backgrounds and who always treats residents and business owners with respect and professionalism.
- Possess the managerial and financial tools and analytic ability to carry forward Council’s commitment to be a good fiscal steward of its residents’ tax dollars.
- Can evaluate and implement public/private redevelopment initiatives and the experience and insight to assess and target opportunities for commercial and residential development and redevelopment.
- With a minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience in government administration.
- Attempt to maximize the Village’s involvement with grant aid opportunities to leverage external financial resources for the improvement of the Village.
- Be a manager who clearly articulates achievable goals to his/her subordinates, provides the tools and support needed, encourages departmental responsibility in achieving those goals, and expects and requires accountability.
- Be a consensus manager who leads by an example of fairness, trust, and transparency and an individual who enjoys personally interacting with employees, residents, and business owners.
The Village is a chartered community located 20 minutes from Toledo with a population of 3,316 and an annual budget of $11 million. The administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Village which includes water and sewer utility operations, street maintenance, zoning, and project management. Submit complete resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com
CLASS 1 WATER TREATMENT/DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR
The Village of Delta, OH is accepting
applications to work within the water
The position shall have or obtain within
the first year of employment, a Class I
operators certification issued by the Ohio
Environmental Protection Agency.
Compensation for the position shall be
based on experience and qualifications
with an hourly range starting up to
$25.00. The position also offers a full
complement of employee benefits including
health Insurance and Public Employees
Village of Delta
401 Main Street | Delta, Ohio 43515 | 419-822-3190